Agriturismo Ada Nada is a little paradise at the heart of the area known as the Langhe. It’s located in the small town of Treiso in the region of Piedmont, surrounded by the vineyards of the Langhe hills near Alba. Like the winery, where vintage wines Barbaresco, Barbera d’Alba, Dolcetto d’Alba and Moscato d’Asti are made, it’s been directly run by the Nada family for four generations.
Relax and destress in a peaceful, calming environment, and go for long, revitalising walks in the surrounding countryside.
For those of a refined palate there are wine tasting events, and you can also sample local delicacies from the Langhe area.
• Breakfast buffet of local specialities
• Panoramic view
• Terrace and garden
• Private parking
• Free wireless internet connection
• Swimming pool
• Children can stay in parents’ room at no extra charge
• Pets welcome
• All major credit cards accepted
• Languages spoken: English
• Charging point for electric cars